To see how many MSRs you have/need for the current cycle, visit your Member Dashboard.
Effective for Cycle 16: June 16, 2018 – June 15, 2022
Rules and Regulations for the Member Service Requirement (MSR), as defined by the Board of Directors:
- A Section may require that all Section and Chapter activities be approved in advance.
- Based on previously approved activities, established guidelines and Section recommendations, the National Office will approve the credits to be awarded for a certain activity. The Board of Control will determine the number of credits in all disputes and the Board of Directors reserves the right to make modifications to the requirements.
- A participant may receive compensation for an activity.
- Fifty-four (54) Total credits are required for a three-year cycle; of which at least 36 must come from Meeting/Education/Player Development/Professional Standards and Data.
- Members who have attained a combination of years of active membership and age which adds up to 90 or more before the start of the Professional Development Program Cycle (June 16, 2018), shall be required to earn 12 MSR credits from the Meeting/Education/Player Development/Professional Standards and Data category only (PGA Required).
- Member in the Unaffiliated Section will be required to earn two thirds (2/3) of the requirement.
For more information, please click here.
If you believe you should have received points for an event (PGA or non-PGA), please click here to complete a request form.
Southern Ohio PGA MSR Opportunities (updated March 22, 2022)
||MSR Credits Available
||PGA Show On-Demand Workshops
||Various credits available
||SOPGA Webinar Series
||1 credit per webinar
||SOPGA Spring Meeting
||2 credits for Meeting – 2 credits for Education